Now Carrying... GLO MINERALS!
After much deliberation, we have finally decided to team up with a makeup line. Glo Minerals Makeup has won our hearts, and creative impulses. We were looking for a line that was good for the skin, not made from harmful pollutants, and most of all performed all day! We have found it in beautiful little black packaging. Thanks Glo!
As a staff, we do a ton of weddings and special event makeup. Glo makeup has been in our arsenal for a while. Once we learned all the awesome benefits, we decided to 86 all our makeup at home and use Glo exclusively. How can you sell something you don't actually use and love? We couldn't. Glo passed with flying colors! Even my oily/dry, rosacea skin is responding wonderfully.
Some of our favorite things about the line:
- Variety! As far as foundation goes, one size does not fit all. Unlike other mineral brands there isn't just one loose powder for all skin types. Glo's best seller is a pressed base foundation. Applied with a brush it give medium to full coverage. There are also liquid, loose, matte, satin, tints, the list goes on. As a makeup artist this is huge. So oily 13 yr old skin and dry 60 yr old skin can use the product right for them. Its a large line which we think is important. There are a lot of different coloring, skin types, preferences and faces out there.
- Problem Skin? No problem! This makeup is often sold in plastic surgeon and dermatologists offices. Why? Because it is not only no-irritatin for skin issues, its good for your skin. This is an example of problem skin with a port wine stain. As you see, its looks great with Glo!
- BB CREAMS! As you may have heard, Beauty Balm Creams are the a hot craze. This is a versatile cream that is part moisturizer, part tint, part primer, part anything else people want to say it does! Well, the sheer tint and sheer tint illuminator are wonderful BB creams. Its adds a beautiful natural glow and nourishes the skin with green tea and vitamins A E and C.
Glo mineral makeup is different from other mineral makeup lines:
- Talc Free: The makeup does not contain any talc, though it is commonly found in traditional makeup lines as a bulking agent. Products containing talc require a heavier application due to lack of pure pigment, causing the makeup to settle into fine lines and larger pores.
- The powders are triple milled, unlike most other mineral makeup brands. This means that the powder is much finer and will lay smoothly on the skin.
- The non-comedogenic formulations contain pharmaceutical grade ingredients and powerful antioxidants for additional skin benefits.
- Pharmaceutical-grade ingredients paired with very powerful antioxidants including Green Tea and Vitamins A, C, and E, nurutre and help improve the health and condition of the skin while protecting it from free-radical damage.
- glo mineral makeup also offers broad-spectrum UV protection.
We told you we love it. We told you why. Lets tell you some other people who love it.*Glo is used exclusively on The Today Show, and Kathie Lee has endorsed Glo Mineral makeup on multiple occasions.*We have founds shining reviews on dermstore.com (4.5 stars), allure.com, amazon.com (4.5 stars) , and many others.