Booking a Wedding
When you decide to make Verde part of your special day, the first thing we will do is set up a consultation. During your consultation with your stylist, you will have an opportunity to discuss what you are looking for and the details of your wedding day. You will also have a “trial run” during this appointment where your stylist will style your hair and/or make up as it will be done for your wedding day. This way when the big day arrives, you can enjoy a stress-free experience as we help make your wedding day the way you always dreamed it would be—Perfect! Please be aware we schedule time for 1 to 2 looks maximum. If you desire to see more looks addition appointments may need to be reserved.
We ask brides for a deposit to secure the day. In addition we both sign a contract where everything will be detailed and finalized. This ensures no surprises for anyone. Listed is a booking timeline. As Verde books
- 4-5 months prior to wedding have a trial run for hair/makeup. Trials are prepaid to reserve the appointment.
- 3-4 months prior to wedding a deposit of 50% of services will be paid and a contract will be created and signed. A deposit of 50% of the contract value is due no later than 3 months prior to the event. Most sign and pay at the conclusion of the trial run.
- 3 months prior to wedding a final count of hair and makeup services is required. Please see the contract for other details.
- 2 months prior to wedding or before the contract can be cancelled and deposit refunded. The contract will include location, time, number of services, and amount of deposit. After 2 months prior to event the deposit may not be refunded.
- 7 days prior to wedding the remaining 50% balance is due.
*Please note, no date is secured until a deposit is received. If so desired, a deposit can be placed before the trial. Wedding dates can be reserved up to 1 year in advance.